Christ Church Grammar School opened on 7 February 1910 as the Christ Church Preparatory School, on a site at the corner of Queenslea Drive and Stirling Highway in Claremont.
The history of Christ Church Grammar School.
The Christ Church Grammar School Archives identifies and collects materials relating to the history of the School and the wider School Community, for preservation, research, interpretation and education. Archives are important because they link past with the present and the future providing a source of learning, understanding and identity.
From its modest start in 1910 with nine students and one classroom, Christ Church Grammar School is now recognised as one of Australia’s leading schools for boys. 2010 is a year to celebrate not only this wonderful achievement, but also the contribution the School has made to the lives of so many individuals and to the wider community.