Gift in will
Your will, your choice
The School we see and experience today has been forged over the years through the vision of our founders and the generosity of past students, parents and friends of Christ Church.
Leaving a gift to the School in your will (a bequest) is your opportunity to shape the education of future generations, helping provide first-class resources for teaching and learning, and making a Christ Church education available to deserving young men.
Funds are usually bequeathed as:
- A residual amount eg. a portion or a percentage of your estate; or
- A specific dollar amount
Benefits of making a gift in will:
- You have the use of the asset during your lifetime
- A gift in will can be modified should your financial circumstances change
Those who chose to remember Christ Church in their will are welcomed into our Mitre Society. This Society is an opportunity for the School to recognise in their lifetime those who wish to leave a gift to the School in their will. For more information on the Mitre Society please click here.
For resources and information on leaving a gift in will to the School please refer to the following:
- How to leave a gift in your will
- Codicil form
- Information for solicitors and financial advisors
- Professional Service providers
For further information on leaving a gift in will to Christ Church , please contact our Director of Philanthropy, Carolyn Turner on +618 9442 1542 or email@example.com