The OBA Gift of Christ Church Scholarship
Applications for the OBA Gift of Christ Church Scholarship are now closed for 2024.
This scholarship is open to Australian students who meet the required criteria and, while subject to annual review, is tenable for the duration of the boy’s education at Christ Church. Applicants are considered on their ability to benefit from a Christ Church education and must clearly demonstrate financial hardship.
The following scanned documents must be included with your online application.
- Completed and signed Statutory Declaration
- Two most recent school reports
- Most recent NAPLAN or other standardised test results
- Any specialist reports
- Birth certificate
- Hand-written letter by the applicant to the Principal, outlining why they would like to become part of the Christ Church community
- A character reference by a person (not related) who has known the student over time
- If born overseas, your child’s Permanent Residency or citizenship papers
- Any family court or parenting papers
Applications close on Friday 9 June 2023 at 4.00pm.
For further information, please email email@example.com or call 9442 1555.