South West Academic Scholarship
Our South West Academic Scholarships are available for boys wishing to attend Christ Church Grammar School as a boarder, entering Years 7 and 8 in 2023 or 2024 and living in South West of Western Australia.
The scholarship has a value of up to 50 percent of the school tuition fees and, while subject to annual review, is tenable for the duration of a boy’s education at Christ Church.
Successful applicants will be young men who can demonstrate commitment to their studies, immerse themselves in the School and all that it has to offer, embrace new and exciting opportunities, with a strong sense of being the best version of himself. While academic application is important, we are interested in building good men who have a sense of who they are and what they can be.
- Hand-written letter by the applicant to the Principal, outlining why they would like to become part of the Christ Church community
- The student’s two most recent school reports (if currently attending school)
- Any specialist reports and Australian curriculum assessments, for example NAPLAN, speech therapist, educational psychologist etc
- A character reference by a person (not related) who has known the student over time
- Birth certificate
- If born overseas, your child’s Permanent Residency or citizenship papers
- Any family court or parenting papers
Please note: All applicants are required to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Continuance of a SWA Scholarship is subject to the recipient’s adherence to the School’s standard enrolment protocols and periodic review by the Principal to ensure the scholarship holder consistently demonstrates exemplary standards of effort, progress, involvement, contribution and influence within Christ Church.