Apply here

How to apply                                                

To apply, please complete our Application for Admission online form.

A non-refundable application fee of $200; or $300 for full fee paying overseas students (FFPOS) will be required as part of the application process.

Western Australia has immunisation laws and your adherence to them is a condition of enrolment. Please refer to the Government information here.

Please ensure you read the School’s Privacy Policy before submitting your application.

Documents to include:

  • Your son’s birth certificate; if in a language other than English, please provide a certified translated copy
  • If attending school, include copies of your son’s two most recent school reports and any specialist reports and assessments (if applicable). If the reports are in a language other than English, please provide certified translated copies
  • If not an Australian citizen, include a copy of your Australian visa and passport details

Non-English speaking applicants

For students from a non-English speaking background, please include the results from Australian Education Assessment Services (AEAS).

Government Intensive English Centres (IECs)

Christ Church strongly recommends that families with children who do not yet speak English, and are entering Australia as temporary or permanent residents, take the opportunity to enrol their child in an Intensive English Centre (IEC) prior to enrolling at Christ Church. The Centres are available to eligible students who are in the early stages of English language acquisition – primarily those who are newly arrived in Western Australia. The Centres provide a specialist 12 month English language program and have continuous enrolments with students exiting into mainstream schooling at the end of each term (primary) or the end of each semester (secondary). Visit Intensive English Centres for more information and a list of Centres.

Special needs

Our Peter Moyes Centre (PMC) in the Preparatory and Senior School provides a secure and caring learning environment for boys with a range of disabilities. The PMC is currently at capacity in both the Preparatory and Senior School. The waitlist is extensive so if you are interested in enrolling your son into the PMC, please ensure you apply as early as possible.


  • As part of the enrolment process, a family will be required to complete and submit a current online health record one year prior to their son’s commencement at the School.
  • Due to the changing nature of our waitlists, please note that we do not advise of your son’s position on the waitlist at any given point in time.