How to apply
- Click here to complete our online application form, upload important documents and pay the application fee
- The non-refundable application fee is $150; and $300 for full fee overseas students (FFOS)
Documents to include:
- Applicant’s birth certificate, if in a language other than English, provide a certified translated copy
- If at school, include copies of the applicant’s last two school reports plus any specialist reports and assessments. If the reports are in a language other than English, provide certified translated copies
- If not an Australian citizen, include a copy of Australian visa and passport details
Alternatively, download an interactive Application for Admission form and, once completed and signed, scan and return with all the above documentation to our Admissions Office. You may also post hard copies to: Admissions Registrar, Christ Church Grammar School, PO Box 399, Claremont WA 6910.
Non-English speaking applicants
For students from a non-English speaking background, please include an English language self-assessment form (click here) and results from an English testing authority such as Australian Education Assessment Services (AEAS).
Government Intensive English Centres (IECs)
Christ Church strongly recommends that families with children who do not yet speak English, and are entering Australia as temporary or permanent residents, take the opportunity to enrol their child in an Intensive English Centre (IEC) prior to enrolling at Christ Church. The Centres are available to eligible students who are in the early stages of English language acquisition – primarily those who are newly arrived in Western Australia. The Centres provide a specialist 12 month English language program and have continuous enrolments with students exiting into mainstream schooling at the end of each term (primary) or the end of each semester (secondary). Click on Intensive English Centres for more information and a list of Centres.