How to apply
- Click on Application for Admission to complete our online form, upload important documents as requested and pay the application fee
- The non-refundable application fee is $150; and $300 for full fee overseas students (FFOS)
Documents to include:
- Your son’s birth certificate, if in a language other than English, please provide a certified translated copy
- If at school, include copies of your son’s last two school reports plus any specialist reports and assessments. If the reports are in a language other than English, please provide certified translated copies
- If not an Australian citizen, include a copy of your Australian visa and passport details
Note: As part of the enrolment process, a family will be required to complete and submit a current online health record one year prior to their son’s commencement at the School.
If you have a paper application form, please complete and return to: Admissions Registrar, Christ Church Grammar School, PO Box 399, Claremont WA 6910.
Non-English speaking applicants
For students from a non-English speaking background, please include the results from an English testing authority such as Australian Education Assessment Services (AEAS).
Government Intensive English Centres (IECs)
Christ Church strongly recommends that families with children who do not yet speak English, and are entering Australia as temporary or permanent residents, take the opportunity to enrol their child in an Intensive English Centre (IEC) prior to enrolling at Christ Church. The Centres are available to eligible students who are in the early stages of English language acquisition – primarily those who are newly arrived in Western Australia. The Centres provide a specialist 12 month English language program and have continuous enrolments with students exiting into mainstream schooling at the end of each term (primary) or the end of each semester (secondary). Click on Intensive English Centres for more information and a list of Centres.
Our Peter Moyes Centre (PMC) in the Preparatory and Senior School provides a secure and caring learning environment for boys with a range of disabilities. Boys with additional needs are required to submit a Peter Moyes Centre Application form together with an Application for Admission form.