From the Principal
The results for our Year 12 students have been released and our initial analysis completed. It has been an outstanding outcome for the boys and Christ Church, with these fantastic results achieved due to the efforts of our hard-working students, inspirational teachers, and supportive parents and family members.
Three students achieved the maximum ATAR of 99.95 – congratulations to William Hu, Matthew Hamdorf and Amitabh Jeganathan.
The School is incredibly proud of every students’ performance, and once again we witness the overall success of our students with a median of 91.60 (State Median 81.80). As an academically inclusive school, we value diversity and openly accept boys of all abilities; this truly enriches the lives of all our students.
In 2018, Christ Church Grammar School had 170 students who achieved an ATAR and 18 who followed a General Pathway.
- 15 students (9% of ATAR candidates) obtained an ATAR greater than or equal to 99
- 28 students (16% of ATAR candidates) obtained an ATAR greater than or equal to 98
- 55 students (32% of ATAR candidates) obtained an ATAR greater than or equal to 95
- 98 students (58% of ATAR candidates) obtained an ATAR greater than or equal to 90
- Median ATAR for the year group: 91.60 (State Median 81.80)
- 137 students (81% of ATAR candidates) obtained an ATAR that would give them entry to UWA (greater than or equal to 80).
- 30 students achieved a VET qualification by completing a Certificate III or IV course
I am incredibly pleased with the overall level of excellence.
To all of our boys, who have demonstrated commitment and dedication throughout their final school year, well done you are to be congratulated. I wish to acknowledge the incredible work of our teaching staff who have supported the boys in achieving an outstanding result.
What the boys think…
Here is a link to testimonials from some of our Year 12 cohort.