From the Principal
The ATAR results have been released and our initial analysis shows that our Year 12 cohort has achieved exceptional outcomes. These fantastic results are a culmination of the efforts of our Year 12 boys, dedicated teachers, and supportive parents and family members.
The top ATAR at Christ Church Grammar School is 99.95 – congratulations to Ben Davison-Petch, George Schulz and Marcus Handley for this outstanding achievement!
Principal Alan Jones said the School was proud of its students’ performance. “We are an open-entry school and we celebrate our diversity and academically inclusive stance where we accept boys of all abilities. The Year 12 cohort have enjoyed success on a number of fronts, including these overall ATAR results. This significant achievement is the result of hard work by the teachers and strong relationships between students and staff.”
In 2019 Christ Church Grammar School had 178 students who achieved an ATAR and 21 students in a non-ATAR pathway.
- 21 students (12% of ATAR candidates) obtained an ATAR greater than or equal to 99
- 41 students (23% of ATAR candidates) obtained an ATAR greater than or equal to 98
- 75 students (42% of ATAR candidates) obtained an ATAR greater than or equal to 95
- 110 students (62% of ATAR candidates) obtained an ATAR greater than or equal to 90
- Average ATAR for the year group: 89.70
- Median ATAR for the year group: 92.50 (State Median 81.00)
- 152 students (85% of ATAR candidates) obtained an ATAR that would give them entry to UWA (greater than or equal to 80)
What the boys think…
Here is a link to testimonials from some of our Year 12 cohort.