Latest news – ATAR results
Christ Church Grammar School 2021 ATAR Results & Award Winners
Christ Church Grammar School students have once again featured prominently amongst the School Curriculum and Standards Authority (SCSA) award winners in 2021.
Five Christ Church students achieved a General Exhibition, awarded to the top 50 students with the highest WACE award scores. These students are: Harry Davison-Petch, Nicholas Tan, Max Brampton, Lucas Hogan and Luke Colgan.
Christ Church also achieved four Subject Exhibitions, awarded to the student obtaining the highest examination mark in an ATAR course:
- Ancient History – Nicholas Tan
- English – Ed Stoddart
- Modern History – Ed Stoddart
- Philosophy and Ethics – Ed Stoddart
Christ Church students achieved 11 Certificates of Excellence, awarded to students in the top 0.5% of candidates in each ATAR examination.
- Ancient History: Jack MacKinnon and Nicholas Tan
- Chemistry: Joshua Chen (Year 11) and Harry Davison-Petch
- Economics: Luke Colgan
- English: Ed Stoddart
- Literature: Nicholas Tan
- Modern History: Max Brampton and Ed Stoddart
- Philosophy and Ethics: Ed Stoddart
- Physical Education Studies: Luke McManus
- 38 Christ Church students have each been awarded a Certificate of Distinction
- 41 Christ Church students have each been awarded a Certificate of Merit.
|Certificates of Distinction
|Certificates of Merit
We commend all students for completing their Year 12 studies in 2021 at Christ Church Grammar School. In particular, we congratulate all award recipients listed here.