Securing our future together
In times of uncertainty there is one thing we know – Christ Church alumni, families and friends have always been there when the times have been tough. The stories of generosity are heartfelt and beautifully captured in our school’s history book – ‘A School with a View’.
For decades our Annual Appeal has supported boys’ tuition fees and the creation of inspiring teaching and learning spaces. Now more than ever we need your support to help our families and school through these difficult times brought about by the Coronavirus pandemic.
In whatever way you can please consider supporting one of our important priorities in 2020 including:
• Fighting Fund – supporting current families in financial need
• Library Fund* – investing in remote teaching resources
• Old Boys’ Association Scholarship Trust*
• Indigenous Scholarship Fund*
• Christ Church Bursary and Scholarship Fund*
• Building Fund*
To speak with our Director of Philanthropy Carolyn Turner, please call +61 8 9442 1535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Donations of $2 or more to the above Programs are tax deductible and you will be sent a tax receipt.