Before and after school care
Early Risers Program
This program caters to boys from Pre-Primary to Year 6 providing care for boys/families who need to commence the school day early. Boys under care are able to engage in activities including reading, games and drawing, all within the comfort and safety of the Preparatory School Library.
The program is run by Christ Church Grammar School staff and operates from Monday to Friday between 7.00am to 8.10am with a light breakfast included.
- 5 session vouchers at $75.00
- 10 session vouchers at $135 plus 1 free session discount
Click here to purchase session vouchers.
Extend After School Care
Christ Church Grammar School has partnered with Extend to run its outside of school hours care program for boys in Kindergarten and above.
Extend offers qualified and dedicated educators and flexible care programs which are fun, exciting, inclusive and safe.
Hours of operation
After school care
2.30pm to 6.00pm (healthy snack provided)
Session fee: $34.90*
Pay approximately $5.40 – $34.90 after CCS entitlements.
*Fees are per child per session. For a full list of fees and charges including late notice and walk-ins, see Terms and Conditions at extend.com.au.
Make an online booking by visiting Extend’s booking system via LookedAfter or contact Extend on 1300 366 437.
Extend’s booking process includes:
- No enrolment, membership or administration fees
- A 10 minute, once off, online enrolment
- The ability to book on the go in seconds from your smartphone or a computer
- The ability to cancel booking errors quickly and easily within the hour if you make a mistake when booking
- Option to pay in arrears or advance
- The flexibility to book online up to one hour before the service begins
Fees and charges
All information including FAQs, and fees and charges are available from the Extend website or by calling Extend on 1300 366 437.