The DJ Prosser Scholarship
Entry is open to all boys entering Year 7 in 2024
This scholarship has been established in memory of DJ Prosser, an old boy from the Class of 2017, for a student who would not be able to attend Christ Church Grammar School due to financial constraints. The DJ Prosser Scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees for a student joining Year 7 in 2024.
This scholarship is open to Australian students who meet the required criteria and, while subject to annual review, is tenable for the duration of the boy’s education at Christ Church. Applicants are considered on their ability to benefit from a Christ Church education and must clearly demonstrate financial hardship.
This scholarship is made possible by a generous gift from DJ’s loving father and Christ Church old boy David Prosser (1966) through the Old Boys’ Association Scholarship Trust.
The following scanned documents must be included with your online application.
- Completed and signed Statutory Declaration
- Two most recent school reports
- Most recent NAPLAN or other standardised test results
- Any specialist reports
- Birth certificate
- Hand-written letter by the applicant to the Principal, outlining why they would like to become part of the Christ Church community
- A character reference by a person (not related) who has known the student over time
- If born overseas, your child’s Permanent Residency or citizenship papers
- Any family court or parenting papers
Applications close on Friday 9 June 2023 at 4.00pm.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9442 1555.