The Lynlee Rae Harriott Memorial Centenary Scholarship
Entry is open to all students entering Year 7 in 2025
This scholarship was first established in the School’s centenary year of 2010 with the generous support of old boy Dr John Frederick Harriott (1959 to 1963) as a memorial to his wife Lynlee Rae Harriott (deceased). Lynlee shared her husband’s admiration and support of Christ Church and clearly understood the benefit a Christ Church education can provide.
With Dr Harriott’s further generosity, from 2017 this scholarship is now offered in perpetuity.
This scholarship supports 75% of tuition fees and is open to all students entering Year 7 in 2025.
This scholarship is open to Australian students who meet the required criteria and, while subject to annual review, is tenable for the duration of the student’s education at Christ Church. Applicants are considered on their ability to benefit from a Christ Church education.
The following scanned documents must be included with your online application.
- Two most recent school reports
- Most recent NAPLAN or other standardised test results
- Any specialist reports
- Birth certificate
- Hand-written letter by the applicant to the Principal, outlining why they would like to become part of the Christ Church community
- A character reference by a person (not related) who has known the student over time
- If born overseas, your child’s Permanent Residency or citizenship papers
- Any family court or parenting papers
Applications close on Friday 8 December 2023 at 4.00pm. All applicants will be notified of the status of their application by Friday 12 January 2024.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9442 1703.